We are a modern startup on our way to change the game of workforce planning.
Founded in 2016 Zenopt is a company building a new kind of Data Driven Workforce Optimization and Management tool. Our potential customers are big retailers around the globe, and with the help of our software, customers can be better served, and an enormous amount of wasted work can be saved.
We are growing and constantly looking for new professionals to scale with us. Join us to help Workforce Management reach the next level!
What we can offer
- Exciting product & technologies
- Strong impact on the development
- Supportive team and professional co-workers
- A chance to define how workforce is managed in the future
- Freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful job in a rapidly growing company
Tell us about your interests by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach the following info:
- When you can start and how much you can work (full-time or part-time)
- Salary request
- A sample of code you have written (e.g., as attachment or link)
See our job openings below:
Full-stack software developer
We are looking for an software professional with a can-do attitude and passion for learning.
You would be developing our microservices with various technologies, e.g., nodeJS, TypeScript, React, Elixir, Golang. You have experience on production-running web applications and understand the importance of code readability and maintainability.
We expect you to be
- At least 2 years experience from development. You have experience on production-running web applications and
understand the importance of code readability and maintainability.
- Initiative and self-organized
- A good team player
We use microservices with various technologies, e.g., nodeJS, TypeScript, React, Elixir, Golang, so experience and knowledge in these is highly appreciated. But more important than experience on our selected techs and tools, is your passion for growth and learning. We want to use the best tools for the task at hand and are not afraid to learn new stuff when required. We expect this from you too.
If you´re interested in making an impact, send your CV and application to email@example.com by 1.3.2019. Don´t wait for the deadline though vacancies are filled as suitable candidates are found.
We are looking for a front-end developer to help us further build our UI/UX.
We expect you to be
- initiative and self-organized
- a good team player
We consider as a plus your experience and/or interest in
- backend development, particularly nodeJS
- design and graphics
The application period ends 1.3.2018. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org